• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd Predator pack mounted to back of saddle

blzn04

Initially when i saw the predator pack i thought it wouldnt be very functional for me to be used with the backpack straps. I climb with my backpack/bow on my back. Predator platform on the back of the Saddle clipped to an S-Biner and 2 sticks(one on each hip). Im experiencing some banging and clanging from the predator on my sticks as well as the cam/limbs of my bow. I was wondering if I might be able to Attach the predator bag to the back of my saddle. Would keep the predator secure and noise free. I have the "Battle Belt" mod so i am not concerned with the extra weight on my hips while walking in. Also would allow me to not have to worry about fastening it to my pack which can be an annoyance at times.

Just curious if anyone has put eyes on one and whether that would be an option and any possible hiccups you might think could arise. I think they are going live on the site this week and was thinking about getting one.

Also does anyone know a relative price on it?

It will attach directly to molle webbing of your saddle/battle belt

It will attach directly to molle webbing of your saddle/battle belt

Cool thanks. I was wondering if there were molle loops on the side of the bag that is up against your back for this purpose. Or if it only had the molle loops on that "outside" side. Cant find many pics of the darn thing online

Cool thanks. I was wondering if there were molle loops on the side of the bag that is up against your back for this purpose. Or if it only had the molle loops on that "outside" side. Cant find many pics of the darn thing online
It won't have molle loops on the back that is against your back, but three bar sliders just like a sys hauler does

It won't have molle loops on the back that is against your back, but three bar sliders just like a sys hauler does
Oh wow that sounds perfect. And the back pack straps removable i assume.

Back