• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd surprise package?!

Bertfogle

So anyone have any knowledge or information on why I received a random but awesome package from Tethrd full of logo merch and stickers?! There was no email warning me it was coming or anything in the package other than the products and packing slip? I am NOT complaining at all just curious if anyone might know why... it was of course after hours when I got it I tried to call them!

So anyone have any knowledge or information on why I received a random but awesome package from Tethrd full of logo merch and stickers?! There was no email warning me it was coming or anything in the package other than the products and packing slip? I am NOT complaining at all just curious if anyone might know why... it was of course after hours when I got it I tried to call them!
I'm pretty sure they just like to randomly surprise one of their customers. I've seen it a few times.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure they just like to randomly surprise one of their customers. I've seen it a few times.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Well that is really awesome the only thing that floored me was that they sent me womens items which unless they went by just the name on the shipment they wouldn’t have known. So this may sound silly but I did apply to join their team any chance that they may be what it is from?

Nice surprise! That’s awesome of Tethrd!!! Good company, they are certainly military friendly as well!!! 25% off of saddles and platforms if you may not know already!
No I wasn’t aware of that! That’s amazing can’t beat a company supporting our military!

Ha it’s my nickname on accident My lovely husband joked around one day called me Bert for berta off two and half men then the nephews started calling me aunt Bert at the age of 3 and well 12 years later I’m still Bert! Brittany is my actual name!
Ah cool. I just thought it was kinda like a boy named Sue situation lol

Well that is really awesome the only thing that floored me was that they sent me womens items which unless they went by just the name on the shipment they wouldn’t have known. So this may sound silly but I did apply to join their team any chance that they may be what it is from?
Now get on out there and represent saddlehunting by slayin a monster this season!

If so you probably used your real name thus the knowledge of your gender. However it went, good for you. Maybe they monitor your posts here? If so ...... my name is Kurt and I take an XL my address is......... Trust me they already have my address.

Back