• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd Swag

TonyGreenway

Jul 18, 2018
Cartersville, Georgia
Okay, we all know it's going to be a little while until Tethrd starts selling apparel. They do have bigger fish to fry at the moment.
So my question is: What did you do with your Tethrd decal and patch? I'd love to see what you guys have come up with! I have two patches, and have yet to decide how best to put them to use.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

bigjoe

Jan 10, 2015
VA
I will put the decal on the back of my truck window. So I need another for my bow case. HINT HINT. Lol. Then the patch, I am thinking of putting on my Saddle Hunter Hoodie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

jryser

Jun 4, 2017
I will put the decal on the back of my truck window. So I need another for my bow case. HINT HINT. Lol. Then the patch, I am thinking of putting on my Saddle Hunter Hoodie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

DANGIT Joe! Now I need more patches!!!

Hat first. Then Hang Time hoodie from Jefferson. Then mantis. Then...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigjoe

Jan 10, 2015
VA
DANGIT Joe! Now I need more patches!!!

Hat first. Then Hang Time hoodie from Jefferson. Then mantis. Then...

Where did you put yours?

jryser

Jun 4, 2017
Are they not iron on?

Oh I’m sure they are - I just wanted it to be able to be removed easily. In the pic it doesn’t look as tight as it is due to the shadow. But it worked perfectly!

1857d0621a31e13d206673e8a4b50caa.jpg

TonyGreenway

Jul 18, 2018
Cartersville, Georgia
Oh I’m sure they are - I just wanted it to be able to be removed easily. In the pic it doesn’t look as tight as it is due to the shadow. But it worked perfectly!

1857d0621a31e13d206673e8a4b50caa.jpg

Very well done! I'm looking for a couple hats to do the same thing.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

g2outdoors

Vendor Rep
Oct 3, 2014
Savannah, GA
FACEBOOK
g2outdoors
TWITTER
g2outdoors
YOUTUBE
G2Adventures
I've never ever ever ever ever in my life put a sticker on any one of my vehicles. I've never found one I was willing to commit to for the long haul (same reason I've never gotten a tattoo). However, the Tethrd Decal made its way onto my back windshield this weekend.

Jefferson10940

Staff member
Vendor Rep
SH Member
Feb 6, 2017
You got it!!’ Thank you!