• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd SYS Haulers

blzn04

Kind of surprised there isnt a thread on this already. Im curious where they are on shipments. The updates on the News section is kind of vague. They dont have updates like the saddles where it shows where they are at as far as when you placed the order. So, Id kinda like to see when you guys ordered and received yours.
I ordered my SYS Haulers 4/29

I received this on August 1st from them when I inquired about the status.

SYS haulers are coming slowly to allow more saddle production. We have engaged another manufacturer to speed this up over the next few weeks. We are receiving small batches at a time and are sending out as we receive them. We are currently into pouches ordered in March and will be caught up completely in about a month.

Good deal. I am one of those March orders.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I ordered two sys haulers on the 28th of April. I was told on 7/9 that I’d have it before the end of July. Not even an email yet as of Aug. 20th. I knew it was backordered, but darn... 4 months? Pretty annoyed with Tethrd.

I just received a couple the other day. I’d assume they are coming your way!

I recieved my backorder SYS hauler yesterday. Be patient... they are comming

I placed my order last week and received a notification that they were on there way today. I was not expecting that fast of a turnaround! I was so excited at first because I thought my saddle was getting shipped - still waiting on that. Hahaha.

I ordered a ES with my saddle and platform on May 24 Have had the saddle and platform for over a month but no sign of the pouch

I ordered a ES with my saddle and platform on May 24 Have had the saddle and platform for over a month but no sign of the pouch

Have you reached out to there support yet? They are very responsive.

Have you recieved your sys hauler yet? Get told a ship date?
Like others I ordered mine on April 26th, and have had no contact with Tethrd that I did not initiate. Status has not changed with last contact, "coming soon, be patient."

I ordered mine on 8/16 and got a shipping notification for them yesterday. I guess what they were saying about getting all caught up was true. I just wish my saddle would hurry up and ship now.

Have you recieved your sys hauler yet? Get told a ship date?
Like others I ordered mine on April 26th, and have had no contact with Tethrd that I did not initiate. Status has not changed with last contact, "coming soon, be patient."
Like for you, getting information out of Tethrd that I didn’t insinuate or outright demand has been, well...inconsistent at best, impossible at times. I mostly get deluded with hyperbolic tales of how great they’re keeping up with everything and to hold on to my britches, but that they have “no resources to update individual customers on their orders”. Isn’t that like, Job #2 in customer service? I dunno, I’ve only been in that business for 20 years. I want so badly to cheer for Tethrd, because I think every product they sell (aside from the Mantis IMHO) is the best in its class for bowhunting. They don’t always make it easy to be a fan, though. Maybe I should start adding “ultra” and “no-bulk” to my email statements ;)

All backordered sys haulers will be going out in the next couple days. Several guys worked through the weekend to get them all packaged up. We should have a good stock of them now so no more backorder issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered two SYS haulers and a recliner, the website NEWS claims (8/30/19):
"EVERY SINGLE back-ordered SYS Hauler will be shipped by next week."
&
"We couldn’t source enough local sew shops to do it all. So instead we made the hard decision to have our US sew shops focus on the Mantis. This meant we weren’t making accessories fast enough. We moved the accessories overseas."

I am a big fan of Made in the USA, but I can understand why they outsourced, especially with how impatient this rush of new saddle hunters are. Now look what you've all done, some poor kid in a crap factory is rushing your accessories so you can be happy. (This was meant as sarcasm, slightly, don't take it farther than it needs to be).

@flinginairos, the site says Gen II recliners are available, I just placed and order for a recliner, will be receiving a Gen I or II? I'm not going t complain either way.

All backordered sys haulers will be going out in the next couple days. Several guys worked through the weekend to get them all packaged up. We should have a good stock of them now so no more backorder issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks guys for busting your ass on a major US holiday in order to get folks there dream set up by the start of the season!

Just got home from work, my Saddle kit and all additional items are here!!!
Perfect time, literally, vacation day tomorrow, will be at at a certified instructed rescue, rope, climbing, Rappelling , etc class. Its actually a class used to teach guy's that will be working on towers, overkill for what I need but opportunity was there. Will take the Mantis with me, not sure if they will let me use it there though. they have a 30 foot training tower there.

Last edited:
I actually got my shipping notice the same day I posted this message. Based on their weekly updates, I was still pretty certain I would have it in time for opener. Worse case, the Tether would have gone in the backpack in the meantime.

Back