• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd Teach-and-Train Chicago July 25th 2020

ablair712

Vendor Rep
Hey everyone! My name is Andrew Blair, and I will be hosting the Tethrd Teach and Train Tour for the Chicago area. The date of the event will be July 25th, 2020!! The event will take place at Chicago Archery from 5pm CST -8:30 CST.

The goal of this event is to teach new comers and rookie saddle hunters how to effectively use the saddle and get started safely, as well as let everyone test out all of the new goodies being offered by Tethrd before purchasing. We should all come away from this event learning something new!

I will have current product offerings from Tethrd on display for all to try and will be doing giveaways as well. We will also be offering a discount code which you can take advantage of by attending the event. Food will also be provided by Tethrd, so if you have suggestions of something you'd like, drop it in the comments. Unfortunately, I think lobster and prime rib might be a bit over the top, but maybe something like pizza, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, etc.

These events are free of charge and all levels from zero to experienced are welcome. All brands are welcome, as Tethrd is not doing this to push their products but formerly introducing products and the concepts of saddle hunting to the community. This is a great opportunity to try before you buy if you so choose, or get a feel for what you may want after seeing all of the gear everyone has to offer!

There is an Eventbrite event created for this event, and you can find that at the following link. This will also provide you with any other additional information that you may need! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/92358780599

If you're reading this and are not from the area there are several events happening so be sure to check out https://tethrdnation.com/teach-n-train-tour/ for locations and event host information.

Hopefully we can have a great turnout to this event, make some new friends, and learn a thing or two about how to be more effective in the woods!

Thanks!

Andrew

Last edited:
Chicago Teach and Train

Hey everyone, we finally locked down a location for this event. Please “purchase” tickets if you plan on attending so we can get a headcount for food.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to message me on here, or send me an email at andrew@tethrdnation.com

https://facebook.com/events/s/teach-n-train-chicago-il/815334322227488/?ti=icl

Back