• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd TGD out series conversation.

I was gonna pass until I saw that the boys from The Hunting Public were involved. My favorite YT channel. I might follow along. Looks like a great concept and the young men that they have chosen all seem like dedicated outdoorsmen and good natured guys.

I was gonna pass until I saw that the boys from The Hunting Public were involved. My favorite YT channel. I might follow along. Looks like a great concept and the young men that they have chosen all seem like dedicated outdoorsmen and good natured guys.
Yeah. My hunting video crazy has kinda passed. I still watch the THP stuff when I have a moment. But this got my attention because it has a little competition in it. 5 guys and a buss hunting would have been a blast back in the day.

seemed like a cool fun way to spend a season and give back to the community that’s given so much to them. Then the “sell a saddle” challenge popped up and the message of “buy tethrd” ranted all over. I’ll pass Greg and Ernie we’re cool when they weren’t greedy

I think most ppl have “TGD OUT” on Tethrd. This is a slap in the face to those you have given them money for their dangerous, faulty products and have been sucked into their BS catchphrase blackhole and their crooked smile, cheesy marketing while being strung along waiting on backordered items that were paid for up front. That bus was paid for by the guys who didnt get their S&H back during this latest recall fiasco and fronted money for sticks they had to send back to get beat off by a grown man with a pony tail and a hammer until the thing is actually broken. The boys on that bus are young and dumb starry eyed millennials and all they see is YT “fame”. Just more from the “Look at me” generation. Enjoy the Pox boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The boys on that bus are young and dumb starry eyed millennials and all they see is YT “fame”. Just more from the “Look at me” generation. Enjoy the Pox boys!

As a peep who is unfortunately, technically a millennial..... these guys are GenZ....
Early millennials are 40 and I'm a little triggered being lumped in with kids half that....

I think most ppl have “TGD OUT” on Tethrd. This is a slap in the face to those you have given them money for their dangerous, faulty products and have been sucked into their BS catchphrase blackhole and their crooked smile, cheesy marketing while being strung along waiting on backordered items that were paid for up front. That bus was paid for by the guys who didnt get their S&H back during this latest recall fiasco and fronted money for sticks they had to send back to get beat off by a grown man with a pony tail and a hammer until the thing is actually broken. The boys on that bus are young and dumb starry eyed millennials and all they see is YT “fame”. Just more from the “Look at me” generation. Enjoy the Pox boys!

I see lots of older people doing youtube videos and product features too. That's not why I have little interest in this video series.

Just because Ernie is getting a kick back from Mt.Dew doesn't mean you guys gotta hate.

Honestly I'm brnt out on hunting YT in general. THP had a good thing for a few years but even the best bread gets stale. Been binging historical content lately.
Agreed. It's all fun and games until you see some of the spots you hunt blasted on YT and the subsequent downfall of quality numbers in years following.

Back