• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd TNT Event in Syracuse, NY

AvgJoewithaBow

Vendor Rep
81680235_572055983618481_6307515801842745344_n.jpg

Hey all,

I wanted to post this here in case any of the NY forum members were interested. This is cross posted on Facebook but if there is anywhere else I'm missing please let me know. This is not an exclusively Tethrd event. This is a great opportunity to get up close and personal with Tethrd gear but there will be other manufacturers equipment that attendees are bringing as well. And a bunch of different climbing methods. I set up an external registration because there are many that don't get on Facebook. If you have any questions let me know. Thanks

Host: Joe Mainville
Time: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Location: Van Buren Central Park in Baldwinsville. (Pavilion location coming soon)

Please register for the event with the link below.

Our mission is to teach the world about saddle hunting. To do this, we’re launching a 100% FREE 20 city tour in 2020 to help hunters learn about all the benefits of saddle hunting.

Don’t hunt with Tethrd gear or prefer another manufacturer? Who cares! Come on anyway and join in the fun. These events are about teaching the world to saddle hunt, no matter the label.

If you’re looking to learn about saddle hunting, a Tethrd TNT event is where it’s at. There’s no other place on earth to talk with experts and learn the saddle hunting ropes.

We’ve partnered with saddle hunting maniacs from around the country to bring a TNT event to your area.

Each event will include:
– Free lunch or dinner (depending on the time)
– All our saddle hunting gear in one place so you can test EVERYTHING
– LOTS of giveaways and freebies
– Event-only pricing & discounts on Tethrd gear.
– Insider Access to yet-to-be-released gear
– Saddle hunting experts available to answer all your questions and get you hanging!

Please register with the link below:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tethrd-teach-n-train-syracuse-tickets-88338850881

View attachment 23635

Hey all,

I wanted to post this here in case any of the NY forum members were interested. This is cross posted on Facebook but if there is anywhere else I'm missing please let me know. This is not an exclusively Tethrd event. This is a great opportunity to get up close and personal with Tethrd gear but there will be other manufacturers equipment that attendees are bringing as well. And a bunch of different climbing methods. I set up an external registration because there are many that don't get on Facebook. If you have any questions let me know. Thanks

Host: Joe Mainville
Time: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Location: Van Buren Central Park in Baldwinsville. (Pavilion location coming soon)

Please register for the event with the link below.

Our mission is to teach the world about saddle hunting. To do this, we’re launching a 100% FREE 20 city tour in 2020 to help hunters learn about all the benefits of saddle hunting.

Don’t hunt with Tethrd gear or prefer another manufacturer? Who cares! Come on anyway and join in the fun. These events are about teaching the world to saddle hunt, no matter the label.

If you’re looking to learn about saddle hunting, a Tethrd TNT event is where it’s at. There’s no other place on earth to talk with experts and learn the saddle hunting ropes.

We’ve partnered with saddle hunting maniacs from around the country to bring a TNT event to your area.

Each event will include:
– Free lunch or dinner (depending on the time)
– All our saddle hunting gear in one place so you can test EVERYTHING
– LOTS of giveaways and freebies
– Event-only pricing & discounts on Tethrd gear.
– Insider Access to yet-to-be-released gear
– Saddle hunting experts available to answer all your questions and get you hanging!

Please register with the link below:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tethrd-teach-n-train-syracuse-tickets-88338850881
Hey Joe. Sounds like an awesome opportunity. Where are the other 19 cities?

Hey Joe. Sounds like an awesome opportunity. Where are the other 19 cities?

If you go to Tethrdnation.com there is a link to the TNT tour and will have a list of all the cities/areas that will be hosting. If you tap a pin it will show you the contact info and event info.

Back