• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Thank You to Brocky

JoyRyd

SH Member
I wanted to send a public THANK YOU to @Brocky for sharing his talent. On another thread, we were discussing short hitch cords for saddle hunting. As many of you know, @Brocky is very knowledgeable when it comes to knots and rope. He kindly sent me a hitch cord to try with one of my DIY rope bridges. He did this at no charge. Though I offered, he covered labor, materials and shipping just so I could give it a try!

What an awesome gesture, and a GREAT guy. Thank you @Brocky!!!!! No doubt, he is one of the “good guys”!

@Brocky did the same thing for me also. He mailed me a length of 2 different hitch cords free of charge after we had discussed a few different ones and he knew I was going to be experimenting with a new tether. I didn't thank him publicly, but I will now!

He’s helped me out greatly in the past as well, and I often trust my life to a splice he did. Really brilliant, friendly and polite fella.

Back