• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Thanks Squatch!!!

Thanks Squatch for the great deal on the Hoyt!! Great price, packaged up nice. Received quickly and in good condition. Dude even threw in an extra 20$ for some arrows. Smooth Transaction...:sunglasses:

Hey man thanks for not sending me Monopoly money thru the wire
I know I have rubbed some wrong in here but me and the guys I hang with crack jokes with each other so it’s all in fun and if one of u read this please understand it’s all in fun lol

I appreciate the opportunity and I really am anxious to see the next generations hooting archery and learning about the great outdoors!
I’ve gotten a lot of youth into archery and it hits home with me every time I see or hear about someone else doing it as well.
It’s up to us to teach the next batch of human beings that will be running this world when we’re old and gray.
Thanks Brax I hope to hear updates on how this is going!
You have my number, call or text anytime day or night man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back