• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

That was a long day without this forum.

cb750

Nov 18, 2017
SWO
Was thinking it was just me. I just got a second hand saddle and I sent. Message to the seller. Next thing I know sites down... I'm thinking did I do that? Glad its back.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Reactions: donnieballgame

MFD205

Dec 6, 2017
McComb, MS
What was wrong with the site? Was it getting worked on? I couldn't get on for a looooong time.

TonyGreenway

Jul 18, 2018
Cartersville, Georgia
Yeah, I wonder if @redsquirrel realizes what he's built here. He has singlehandedly gathered a community of people with similar passions and values that thoroughly enjoy one another's company. I don't know about you folks, but I've all but abandoned social media in favor of spending time interacting with, and learning from, all of you. Thanks, Red! I think everyone here is greatly appreciative of what you do.

drew

May 30, 2018
New York
Yeah, I wonder if @redsquirrel realizes what he's built here. He has singlehandedly gathered a community of people with similar passions and values that thoroughly enjoy one another's company. I don't know about you folks, but I've all but abandoned social media in favor of spending time interacting with, and learning from, all of you. Thanks, Red! I think everyone here is greatly appreciative of what you do.

I feel and have done the same! You guys rule!

Orion5

Aug 16, 2018
Glad things are back up and running!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noxninja

Dec 21, 2015
All is now well the universe is back in order....the long dark night is over and the dawn of a new day breaks. I was on an addiction hotline last night for two hours trying to explain to them what was going on but I never could get them to understand what saddle hunting is! “Sir, you’re telling me you climb a tree and hang by a string ...and there is this forum that is down and you don’t know if you are going to make it????”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 3368

I spent the day by the pool with the grand kids and utube videos. Lol