• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

The best Rain Gear

I saw Eberhart promoting how much he loved the rivers west gear in an article in Bow and Arrow hunting. Looks like nice stuff. I bought the Cabela's space rain pants and jacket. IF its raining and windy great. Otherwise noisy. I wear it under my fleece jacket and pants if its cold enough. The other downside of the space rain is it tears really easily. found that out the hard way. Most of the stuff I hunt it if full of green briar and brush and my pants didn't take kindly too it. So when I get tired of patching it I'll seriously consider the Rivers West.

Saddle Assassin said:
I am also a dealer for it as well along with predator camo, we could do a members special

Jeremy that would be great :D

I have also heard great things about the predator camo, I haven't tried it out yet though.

Bigburner said:
I saw Eberhart promoting how much he loved the rivers west gear in an article in Bow and Arrow hunting. Looks like nice stuff. I bought the Cabela's space rain pants and jacket. IF its raining and windy great. Otherwise noisy. I wear it under my fleece jacket and pants if its cold enough. The other downside of the space rain is it tears really easily. found that out the hard way. Most of the stuff I hunt it if full of green briar and brush and my pants didn't take kindly too it. So when I get tired of patching it I'll seriously consider the Rivers West.

I agree with John on how great the stuff is. I know it can be pricey so I try to pick it up when I have a coupon or it is on sale. My first set was a heavier set and it did a great job breaking the wind and was really warm. That set has gotten a little noisy on me but I blame myself because I think I have thrown it in the drier too much. When I first got it is was dead silent. The second set I have is a lighter set for early season.

let me know what your looking for and I can see what kinda price I can get, we could do group deals a few times a year with a bunch of members and that will help everyone out on price.

That would be great. After we pick up some members lets try something closer to the season. :cool:

I posted a link to the site in the new tribe aero hunter thread because that seems to be the most active saddle thread currently. We picked up a few people from over there.

If you are in any threads over there about saddles please post a link to here though. I don't post on AT too often... That site can get out of control at times

Great, I love my tree saddle, but some day I know I will have to get something new and I am glad someone is making them. It will be neat to see those saddles.

Back