• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

The buck psych you tube channel

Robert loper

SH Member
Hey guys i got a couple videos up on my you tube channel. Just musical videos. Its about depression ptsd which i suffer from
Do me a favor throw me a subscribe and a like on videos
Only two small videos up but im trying to help people who suffer the same illnesses i do using hunting as my out
Alot of stuff coming soon me and my wife and kids are all involved. They are my main support of course. So after the new year. Keep eye out for new stuff. Any ideas would be great too its gonna be alot of different stuff eventually i would like to do a podcast but thats long off

The buck psych. Its called. Little guy is one video and how i deal with me is another
Please support me to help others
Thanks. And merry xmas to all my new saddle brothers
Thnks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys i got a couple videos up on my you tube channel. Just musical videos. Its about depression ptsd which i suffer from
Do me a favor throw me a subscribe and a like on videos
Only two small videos up but im trying to help people who suffer the same illnesses i do using hunting as my out
Alot of stuff coming soon me and my wife and kids are all involved. They are my main support of course. So after the new year. Keep eye out for new stuff. Any ideas would be great too its gonna be alot of different stuff eventually i would like to do a podcast but thats long off

The buck psych. Its called. Little guy is one video and how i deal with me is another
Please support me to help others
Thanks. And merry xmas to all my new saddle brothers
Thnks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You got it brother!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

No problem man!! Honestly this hits close to home with me coming out of the security industry for 12 years and for my bro who is former military and is now in law enforcement. It can be hard to deal with sometimes and hunting and the outdoors have been my out. Hunting season is the one time during the year I find myself a better person.

Its tough battle everyday. Law enforcement officers are commonly forgotten when it come to mental Ill ess Not that i would leave anyone out or say we are any worse than anyone else we see so much for such a long long time at least 20 years of negativity sadness despair and violence. Its just so hard to trust anyone after years of untrust.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4_gcun8_kLGQWJMDxQtFpQ

Back