• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.

The call

Jay_Disarray

SH Member
So quick question, how do you deal with the peeing while sitting up in a saddle without getting yourself covered in your own yellow water?

Exhumis

SH Member
Dude you asked your question a little over 7 hours ago. Sometimes it takes time to get an answer.
I just let it fly. What's the issue?

Jay_Disarray

SH Member
You can't see it, but I was laughing as I typed that last comment. I thought it was funny. Type is not an effective way of displaying tone sometimes

Anyways, I haven't had to yet, but doesn't all the gear get in the way of handling your business?

TooBigToFit

I've done it several times now. What I tend to do is get onto the side of the tree as if I were taking a weak side shot. Except it's not an arrow that's flying.

Kenbama

SH Member
You will figure it out. Different from a platform vs ROS. You will learn to trust your gear. Rotate in your bridge it is not that hard. Heck you can go horizontal if need be.

swd

I turn to my left slightly, hang my left leg off the back of my platform, and let it rip.