• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

"The Hunting Pressure": Something different. Definitely worth a look...

Pic1

SH Member
I tripped over these guys from a vid on another YT channel. There was mention in the comments of their channel. So, I was curious to check them out.

The first video I came across, their most recent ("Late Season Archery Public Land Spot and Stalk") I watched a few minutes of and a said couple of clowns with a channel with only 3k subs who don't take the hunt seriously. However, I found myself watching till the end laughing my ass off at the comedic banter more than I have watching any other hunting vid.

The next title which caught my eye: "The Closest Decoy Slock Yet?!?" I decided to click on and watch. In an exchange from the previous, one mentioned out of frustration and boredom, something to the effect of "Dude I'm about ready to let one fly at the deke". This one played out much like the first similar humor throughout, some likely unintended, as their phrases and word play off each other is great. Right down to the music score they chose for each episode.

But with the ending (and I won't spoil it) they won my sub. I plan to share the name within my circle.

If you're now also curious, , I'd suggest you watch in same order. Tell me if they don't win you over too...

**I caution (as they do) if you are offended by profanity or have young kids in the room...

Last edited:
Oh yeah! What's funny is they slayed that monster while trying to be as obnoxious as possible. Damn near making beats with that buck grunt, and called one in. Great shot too!

Oh yeah! What's funny is they slayed that monster while trying to be as obnoxious as possible. Damn near making beats with that buck grunt, and called one in. Great shot too!

Call it luck. I say they're legit. Great footage as well as editing to go along with the humour. Buck of a lifetime right here....
Enjoyed it.

I got 2 minutes into “muzzle loader chaos” and I don’t think I can survive another minute. They’re pretty much just complaining about eachother.

I got 2 minutes into “muzzle loader chaos” and I don’t think I can survive another minute. They’re pretty much just complaining about eachother.

Didn't watch the ones I suggested.

That's unfortunate. Haven't seen the one you mention but have seen a couple others. Which have been legit hunts and there have been none that I haven't enjoyed as yet.

I'd watch these guys content over another Drury box blind hunt any day of the week...

If you can't sit through Monster Double Flyer I guess there's no warming up to their style.

Never heard of Rut Daniel's.

If you can't sit through Monster Double Flyer I guess there's no warming up to their style.

Never heard of Rut Daniel's.

I’m not a fan of bro culture trash talk. I spend time with people i respect and see no need to bash my friends or constantly complain to them about what they do and how they do it. It’s just not my thing. A little periodic teasing is fine, but constant trash talk is grating.

Clearly you miss what I'm seeing. These two guys are a hunting unit. They probably wouldn't do as well if not as a pair. The exchange is part of their hunt. It's not bashing. In the end they're getting the job done, and pretty consistently if this is only a 3-4yr start for them.

But I get it. Its not for everyone. Move on. Nothing to see here apparently.

For anyone else curious check out "Bow Buck From The Ground"

I watched a few. I like the sarcastic humor and really dig how much fun they are having. But that's all I will watch. I can't take the language. If they cleaned it up, but still kept the this is how we do it style. I think they would really have something. But that would probably take there edge off.

Back