• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

The Storm's Path

Wasp

I know for all you folks in the gulf area, this isn't your first Rodeo with a storm. Nevertheless we are all hoping this turns out to be a minor inconvenience and we can get back to what is really important. Like shooting deer and arguing about scent elimination (kidding, please be safe).

Sending good vibes down the bayou.

A river at the top of the levees, storm surge, and potential for 20"+ of rain, is going to make for an uncomfortable weekend. Stay safe folks.

I have a meeting next week in New Orleans ...I'll take driving down through the storms aftermath Monday if it means folks down there are safe.

Sitting on a boat in Fourchon right now and have seen 70 mph winds so far but that's it.
Storm projected to go ashore over Marsh Island about 0600. White dot is Fourchon so I'm in the worst of it now but it should last all night and be past me by 1000 tomorrow. Blue and Green bar on second picture is wind speed.
426f8d39e8ce7027e0415ca589261515.jpg
c4b68dbf6eb9855be4c3e1445162a0c4.jpg

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Sitting on a boat in Fourchon right now and have seen 70 mph winds so far but that's it.
Storm projected to go ashore over Marsh Island about 0600. White dot is Fourchon so I'm in the worst of it now but it should last all night and be past me by 1000 tomorrow. Blue and Green bar on second picture is wind speed.
426f8d39e8ce7027e0415ca589261515.jpg
c4b68dbf6eb9855be4c3e1445162a0c4.jpg

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Stay safe bongo!

Just starting to get a little wind up my way.

Back