• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

This seems legit, right?

fba053e36cd2b4131a21af53bd9d28c0.jpg

58d108c6282d450de70107bbcac78cd3.jpg

I should totally take him up on this! Seems like a promising and honest opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope *67 is still a thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appreciate the post. However, for future reference if any of you get similar PM replies please hit the Report button in the bottom left hand corner of the PM window. It helps us weed these guys out. Thanks!

can we send a formatted response like;

If you are looking for paypal F&F, I can tell you we do not have funds for losers. But what we do have are a very particular set of skills, skills we have acquired over a very long off season, acquiring expensive gear we don’t even need. Skills that make saddle hunter members a nightmare for people like you. If you stop now, so will we, that'll be the end of it.

I might have watched a few crap Liam Neeson movies recently

Between the grammar, the 914 area code and that it's from NY, I'd say it's legit...

a legit scam that is

Back