• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Thoughts?

Buckhole75

So the wife is on the way home with my thread and some needles for my saddle project.Well I got in mind to build 2.One like the Kestrel.And one with netting.Kind of got in mind building one out of batting cage netting for the seat body.Thought it would be nice for wam days.Any ideas on attaching the net to the webbing?Has any body else tried this and if so how did it work?

So the wife is on the way home with my thread and some needles for my saddle project.Well I got in mind to build 2.One like the Kestrel.And one with netting.Kind of got in mind building one out of batting cage netting for the seat body.Thought it would be nice for wam days.Any ideas on attaching the net to the webbing?Has any body else tried this and if so how did it work?
How big are the netting holes? Use 1" webbing, and weave it in and out of the net.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

That may be the way for me to go Benny.I think this may be the first one I build because it will be warm here to at least a Thanksgiving.The old machine I acquired from my neighbor has got to go to a shop for a little bit of work.Its a 60’s brother charger 661 and has been sitting a long time.I know it’s a home machine but it’s all metal and heavy as lead.The original manual is still with it and actually shows the recommendations for upholstry and canvas.

Here u go
b76a1719a57820d867e2f6d5a8387d6a.jpg
7a33535f03c523480179252ff0d6831c.jpg
e9f95c7cafe2e12be2335046e5973b5d.jpg

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Back