• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

TideWe range finder. Mini.

MattMan81

SH Member
So I saw an ad for the the mini TideWe range finder. Anyone purchased one? I just ordered one because I don't like how bulky a normal one is. They are supposed to be smaller and rechargeable instead of a battery.
I think it will fit my hunting style.
Screenshot_20231211-203259-728.png

Saw that and interested also. I'm still using my first one ever. Some cheap boxy thing that has a taped battery cover from a 20 foot drop. Might be upgrade time.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Tangent, but I'm still amazed that range finding is not cheaply built into modern crossbow scopes. Seems entirely doable to this non engineer and is probably the best juice to be squeezed in terms of increasing performance at the magic moment.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

It appears cheaper on amazon. I've always used my golf one, which was probably $500 when it came out. That seems like a great price.

1702416511355.png

I have this rangefinder and have used it for 2 years. Very lightweight and reads distance correctly.. works great for the hunting I do.

I got mine the other day. Pretty impressed from the little bit I was playing with it. I like the size and magnetic clip. Wish it had a point in it to attach a string. But I'll make do. It can live in the holster for the size it is.

Back