• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tightspot quiver/single-pin sight quiver bracket

DC10

I see that in order to mount a tightspot quiver with a single pin sight you have to buy a quiver bracket.

I see that HHA sells are universal quiver bracket that mounts to the sight and I see that G5 has a quiver bracket that attaches to the riser.

Is one preferred over the other? And are there any other options that I’m not aware of?

I attached my Lite Lock quiver (goes tight just like a Tight Spot) to my single pin without a bracket. I had to use different attachment screws with my single pin sight tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I shot an hha sight I used their bracket. I hated it. The quiver stuck out very far. I stopped attaching it.

I shoot a HHA king pin and didnt need the special bracket. The bracket that comes with it will prob work with it. Very adjustable.

I was reluctant to buy a tight spot quiver. Once I did never looked back.

I see that in order to mount a tightspot quiver with a single pin sight you have to buy a quiver bracket.

I see that HHA sells are universal quiver bracket that mounts to the sight and I see that G5 has a quiver bracket that attaches to the riser.

Is one preferred over the other? And are there any other options that I’m not aware of?
With the tight spot Quiver it depends on how the single pin adjusts. A Tightspot Quiver with the standard HHA sight works much better with the bracket. If you are needing a bracket shoot me a pm. I believe I have one in my archery drawer left over from a few years ago when I had an HHA sight.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

My tight spot bolted right up to my spot hogg with no issues. I think if your using a HHA site you need the offset bracket. Are you using a HHA site? The G5 headlock gets good reviews. I think if I didn’t find a TS that matched my bow in kryptek I would have just bought a cheaper one. They do stand behind there product with excellent CS. I know from experience.

With the tight spot Quiver it depends on how the single pin adjusts. A Tightspot Quiver with the standard HHA sight works much better with the bracket. If you are needing a bracket shoot me a pm. I believe I have one in my archery drawer left over from a few years ago when I had an HHA sight.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The quiver I purchased (off of eBay) didn’t come with the mounting bracket. So I called Tightspot and they mailed it out to me last week. Haven’t gotten it yet but if it doesn’t work (or work well), I’ll reach out to you. Thanks!

My tight spot bolted right up to my spot hogg with no issues. I think if your using a HHA site you need the offset bracket. Are you using a HHA site? The G5 headlock gets good reviews. I think if I didn’t find a TS that matched my bow in kryptek I would have just bought a cheaper one. They do stand behind there product with excellent CS. I know from experience.

Yes, it’s a tightspot. I’ll purchase the G5 if needed. Thanks!

I use the tight spot bracket with an hha optimizer lite and a limbsaver quiver. It works nicely.

Back