• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

TL Mesh Saddle question

PaTrout1

I just got a TL mesh saddle and the bridge is tubular webbing that seems adjustable but I cant figure it out. Anyone know how these bridges are supposed to function?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I just got a TL mesh saddle and the bridge is tubular webbing that seems adjustable but I cant figure it out. Anyone know how these bridges are supposed to function?

If it's an original, unmodded TL, the bridge/belt should be 2" flat webbing and adjust with a simple triglide. Shouldn't be tubular. Got pics?

If it's an original, unmodded TL, the bridge/belt should be 2" flat webbing and adjust with a simple triglide. Shouldn't be tubular. Got pics?
i wrote that wrong, i was reading something on tubular webbing and it stuck in my brain. you are correct, its regular webbing. i'll post pics when i get home from work. i cant figure the "adjustment" out and its driving me crazy.

i wrote that wrong, i was reading something on tubular webbing and it stuck in my brain. you are correct, its regular webbing. i'll post pics when i get home from work. i cant figure the "adjustment" out and its driving me crazy.
@Jefferson10940 and @Vtbow might be able to walk you through it. I havent held one in a long time. If memory serves it's pretty simple to adjust, but the webbing can be stiff and hard to work withbif it's "new" and hasn't been used a lot.

@Jefferson10940 and @Vtbow might be able to walk you through it. I havent held one in a long time. If memory serves it's pretty simple to adjust, but the webbing can be stiff and hard to work withbif it's "new" and hasn't been used a lot.
Hold triglide in left hand, grab the outer bridge section wtih right hand, and pull hard to the right. Inner bridge strap will slide through triglide, tightening like a belt. then fold the extra length of bridge section over you;re now holding in your right and and tuck it through the loop of elastic fixed next to the triglide. Voila!

Hold triglide in left hand, grab the outer bridge section wtih right hand, and pull hard to the right. Inner bridge strap will slide through triglide, tightening like a belt. then fold the extra length of bridge section over you;re now holding in your right and and tuck it through the loop of elastic fixed next to the triglide. Voila!
I'm gonna try that in about an hour. Report to come

I'm gonna try that in about an hour. Report to come

sometimes they get stuck as the webbing gets stiff. If its been sitting it might be a little tough. once you do it a couple of times it will get easier.

As @Vtbow stated, pull outer strap to the right to tighten saddle around your waist while walking. When it’s time to hunt, pull the triglide buckle to the left so that the outer and inner strap are the same length again. Make sure that you capture both straps with whatever tether you are using.

As @Vtbow stated, pull outer strap to the right to tighten saddle around your waist while walking. When it’s time to hunt, pull the triglide buckle to the left so that the outer and inner strap are the same length again. Make sure that you capture both straps with whatever tether you are using.

Couldn’t of said it better and I have tried many times! Atta boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, finally able to get back on. Had an unexpected surprise after work. The timing chain on my old Suby finally gave out. Glad At least she had the decency to wait until I got situated with my new hunting gear before she croaked (se was good to the end...that's what 195k miles will do for a relationship). Anyways, I did exactly what u guys said and it worked. I do think however the right length is both straps even. Thanks for the help guys.

Ok, finally able to get back on. Had an unexpected surprise after work. The timing chain on my old Suby finally gave out. Glad At least she had the decency to wait until I got situated with my new hunting gear before she croaked (se was good to the end...that's what 195k miles will do for a relationship). Anyways, I did exactly what u guys said and it worked. I do think however the right length is both straps even. Thanks for the help guys.

Yes the bridge is intended to be double layer of webbing of equal length. It is adjustable solely to tighten it down for the hike in and climb. So cinch it tight until to use it as a waist belt until you get to hunting height and want to use it as a bridge, then follow @hucks72412 advice

Back