• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

To all new (myself included)...and old ("experienced"...not to offend) saddlehunters

DaWiz9578

Figured i would throw it out there in case anyone didnt know it existed, there is a tool on this site where you can put your general location and find others around you that saddlehunt.

https://www.google.com/maps/@37.3978941,-86.4406581,5z/data=!4m2!6m1!1s1GhuYfPZR436tAHCVJAi2Z9oc-oc

Also located under SH Content tab on the homescreen.

I know with the season quickly approaching, new saddlehunters may have peaked for the year and this would be a good time to get everyone to slap a marker on the map.

Last year we tried to get a meet and greet together (it actually may have happened, just on a date I couldnt attend) in the offseason and were having some trouble picking a central location. I think if this is more populated it may grease the wheels a little next year, if not for michigan, maybe some other areas.

Back