• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Toelke Pika longbow NO LONGER FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

swampsnyper

Posting for my friend. No need to worry about this being a scam. I’ve been here a long time. Ask anyone here that you trust. This is from one of my close hunting buddies. PM me if interested and I will give you his number to deal directly with him. He has it posted probably on stickbow and FB. Get with him and he can give you links to where it’s at. I’m not on FB.
I have the same bow but the Toelke Whistler, which is just a little longer. I love it. He has a couple pikas or at least use to. He wants the same bow just lighter because his shoulder isn’t what it use to be. He likes the short bows because he hunts from the ground a lot stalking hogs. Makes it easy to shoot from cover.

Toelke Pika

54” 56#@28”

$825 tyd in US

764b9402103345164988f1ba9fd748a5.jpg

c5d2e6c1bbce599011ce9af28c4ce50b.jpeg

d2f9d652f5f594eaa8771496e5aa2dcc.jpg

Really nice bow. I have the exact same bow in one piece. Draws 48#@28”

Wish my wife wouldnt shoot me if I bought it....just bought a new truck...I've used my toy allowance for a long time...

Bow no longer for sale. Toelke said he can reduce the poundage of both his bows. That’s a lot cheaper option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back