• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Trade feeler rage 2 blade 125

jarcher38

I have 5 rage new rage 2 blade 125 and 3 others. I’m looking to trade for a tether and prussic. I don’t need carabiners just looking for a tether.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 2 yale bandit tethers. Both have a small sewn eye on one end and a tied loop on the other. I would trade you 1 for 1 of the 125 grain. Let me know, they yale bandit is the green rope

Yes I have prussic cord, I wanna say 8 foot but I’ll have to check when I get home. actually not sewn eye
e4ec89b171fde9a3f5408085e671b8b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back