• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tree hopper and bolt carriers?

Good question. @Nutterbuster had a video on a pouch he made. Maybe he will link it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just put mine in a SYS Hauler.

I’ve been looking at small bottle holders and just clipping it too my saddle. Mainly wanting something small , light and a closing top because I’ll end up loosing my gear.

Allen cartridge belt cut down with a loop to clip to my sternum strap while climbing. Roll that around drill and stuff in pocket, Bino case, backpack, dump pouch, wherever is most convenient. I built a custom setup with a Bino case and scrapped it for the cartridge belt. It’s simply too convenient and efficient to not use. Nutterbuster came up with it I think and has a thread on it somewhere in here.

$6 military surplus.
Quiet canvas, not noisy like cordura or nylon.
Large enough to hold more stuff than I will ever carry but is soft and flexible so it crushes and stuffs into packs or can be clipped to outside of packs or saddle. It looks big in the pic but it really isn't.
I carry a 10 or 12 bolts (but it will hold 2 doz), homemade gear hangers made from dipped lag screws, mini vice grip in case I need to remove stuck bolts, Treehopper drill with allen wrench taped onto it, and a spare bit. Hey, I was a boy scout...be prepared, right?
The only small downside to the canvas is it takes longer to dry.

2653cc92b6f2392eac7ad5ecc115c599.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

@sdnox posted a pic of the one he got from me if you scroll up, there is also a link above to a thread where someone did a short review of one I made for them.

Pics or link?

One of these is sold and about to go out. The other is available if someone would like one

dcbc30885f4ad8df0ad219cddeca07b6.jpg

Allen cartridge belt cut down with a loop to clip to my sternum strap while climbing. Roll that around drill and stuff in pocket, Bino case, backpack, dump pouch, wherever is most convenient. I built a custom setup with a Bino case and scrapped it for the cartridge belt. It’s simply too convenient and efficient to not use. Nutterbuster came up with it I think and has a thread on it somewhere in here.
You flatter me.

For $8, and a grand total of who-the-heck-cares ounces, it's a sweet little rig. I ran a neutrino biner through one of the loops, and can clip it to my pack or my kestrel's loops. Simple, quiet, perfect.

I use a bullet cartridge belt over my shoulder and across my chest when I’m presetting trees. While hunting I just put them in a dump pouch. I put a rubber band around them to keep them quiet while walking.

Back