• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tree Suit and foot Climber in Gladwin, MI

Vtbow

I reached out to this guy and wanted to buy it, but no dice on shipping. If someone is looking for something fun to experiment with this is pretty neat. It is the second version of the treesuit climbing platform. Pretty much a mini treestand bottom. would be great if you are somewhere climbers work, but you want to be in a saddle for all the good reasons. I've never used this one, but have the original cable climber, which is pretty fun.

https://saginaw.craigslist.org/spo/d/tree-suit-tree-saddle-for/6657906034.html

I posted this same one a couple weeks ago, I’m only a few miles south of him, maybe I should buy it to make it available on here... I’m sure it’d be fun to add to my collection if nothing else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted this same one a couple weeks ago, I’m only a few miles south of him, maybe I should buy it to make it available on here... I’m sure it’d be fun to add to my collection if nothing else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha, thats funny. I actually started scouring the saddle hunter map to see who was close enough to this. You and @Rymanco seem to be the only ones close.

I also reached out to see if he would ship - wanted to put it in the archives. If I were that dude, and out of town people started asking, i'd sure be scratching my head...

I also reached out to see if he would ship - wanted to put it in the archives. If I were that dude, and out of town people started asking, i'd sure be scratching my head...
HAHA. He wanted me to mail him cash....

Back