• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Treehopper Recon Small please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ckwilli

SH Member
I have a treehopper recon that I picked up from @kbetts on here a couple of years ago. It’s in excellent condition and has a bungee mod instead of the belt. Size is small. I’m 5’5” 190# and it’s very comfortable . I’ll throw in the Black Diamond carabiner too. I’m going to start ground hunting a bit more next season. $95 tyd pp f&f or usps money order. Thanks
e73032d85c114b74edc312bdfe2bd4a8.jpg

6b006e5bac98a9b7beee773ff79bcfa3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have a treehopper recon that I picked up from @kbetts on here a couple of years ago. It’s in excellent condition and has a bungee mod instead of the belt. Not sure of the size but I’m 5’5” and 195 so kinda thick. It is very comfortable and doesn’t pinch. I’ll throw in the Black Diamond carabiner too. I’m going to start ground hunting a bit more next season. $95 tyd pp f&f or usps money order. Thanks
e73032d85c114b74edc312bdfe2bd4a8.jpg

6b006e5bac98a9b7beee773ff79bcfa3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You might look on the dump pouch's cord lock to see if there's a little sticker (S, M ,or L) indicating the size. Mark was putting the size sticker on the cord lock for a while but I don't know if he stopped doing that or maybe the tag was removed from yours. I'm betting your's is probably a medium.

You might look on the dump pouch's cord lock to see if there's a little sticker (S, M ,or L) indicating the size. Mark was putting the size sticker on the cord lock for a while but I don't know if he stopped doing that or maybe the tag was removed from yours. I'm betting your's is probably a medium.
Thanks for the info, I’ll look when I get home and update the post. Medium sounds right but I can’t remember for certain.

There was a sticker exactly where you said it would be. Turns out it’s a small

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back