• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Trophline Clone

Jase244

I created my own saddle using a trophyline for reference. This was all before trophyline decided they were getting back into the business this year. I made some changes that I thought should've been implemented in the newer design. To my surprise, trophyline didnt go this route.
The results came out amazing! It's more comfortable than the original because the mesh has more stretch to it. I added micro adjusters which are basically useless due to the stretch of the mesh. It cups everything perfectly. I added adjustable leg straps, belt, and an adjustable rope bridge/lineman belt combo. Couldnt be happier.
Just showing off...
20190624_062526.jpg

20190624_062603.jpg

20190624_062704.jpg

20190626_171109.jpg

I created my own saddle using a trophyline for reference. This was all before trophyline decided they were getting back into the business this year. I made some changes that I thought should've been implemented in the newer design. To my surprise, trophyline didnt go this route.
The results came out amazing! It's more comfortable than the original because the mesh has more stretch to it. I added micro adjusters which are basically useless due to the stretch of the mesh. It cups everything perfectly. I added adjustable leg straps, belt, and an adjustable rope bridge/lineman belt combo. Couldnt be happier.
Just showing off...
20190624_062526.jpg

20190624_062603.jpg

20190624_062704.jpg

20190626_171109.jpg
Where did you get the mesh? Great job!

Thanks fellas. I made a mantis clone as well and it wasnt nearly as comfortable. I prefer a bigger "cup"

Where do you get your metal buckles for your leg adjusters
For some reason, summit sells women's safety harnesses WAY cheaper than any other size and they all have the same hardware. I purchased one of those and dissected it.

Back