• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Trophyline awesome customer service !

QQR

Folks,
I'm new to saddle hunting and after looking at the available saddles on the market I chose to go with the Trophyline Ambush lite.
I ordered the large/xl and it arrived yesterday the saddle kit was made excellent everything about it I liked. But it was to big for me so I called Trophyline this morning and spoke with a Sean and explained the size was to big and I wanted to exchange it for the Med/lg. Well to my surprise he said no problem what I'm going to do is send you the med/lg right out today cause I know it's hunting season and we don't want you to have to wait for the return to come back to us before sending you out the right size. Talk about excellent customer service !! Man you can't beat that ! I highly recommend Trophyline for anyone looking at Saddles!

I called and talked to Sean also due to a order mix up and he made it right very quickly and was very polite and easy to work with.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I called and talked to Sean also due to a order mix up and he made it right very quickly and was very polite and easy to work with.

What's the phone number? I tried (855)-948-HUNT from their website and left a message. That was yesterday. Seems like you guys got a swift response. Maybe they're just jammed up when I called.

What's the phone number? I tried (855)-948-HUNT from their website and left a message. That was yesterday. Seems like you guys got a swift response. Maybe they're just jammed up when I called.
(855)948-4868 is the number I used. Good luck!

Back