• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Trophyline Bag, pouch, and Minamalist Back Pack

100rollie

Would like to sell together. All new, but the back pack has no water bladder, not sure where it went.
1) Large bag 18" x "24. I keep my saddle, kneepads, all hunting gear in these and transport between vehicles. Works better than a plastic tote for me.
2) Pouch approx. 10" x "6
3) Back Pack approx. 16"x 8"
Sell for $75.00 M.O., or P.P.F&F. shipped USPS priority cont. US.IMG_0355.JPGIMG_0356.JPGIMG_0357.JPGIMG_0358.JPGIMG_0359.JPG

Rollie if you decide to break up, I could use the bladder pack. Mine has the bottom straps and clips cut off. So this one is nicer.

Yeah, None of this stuff has ever been used. Not sure where the water bladder went??

I'd be interested in the pouch also. So if you wanna just break them up you can sell two parts at least lol

Back