• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Trophyline mission

Timberrat

Are there anybody that has some insight on when the mission is going to be available? Contacted them and they said in 2 weeks, but seen posts that seems to be the answer from a couple weeks ago. Looks like a platform that I want to pack in the woods this year. More real-estate to move around on than the predator XL with the videos I've seen on both.

Same here, just patiently waiting for them to be in stock

I called today. Guy I talked to basically said they refuse to sell 500 and only have 250. He said two weeks and they will be fully stocked and ready to sell. He advised to put your email in for notifications and you’ll know 24-12 hours before they go on sale. Super nice and helpful guy. No keytone system either, I dialed their 1-800 number and was talking to him in 5 seconds

There is a new youtube review of the mission, it was the best one so far in my opinion.

I called today. Guy I talked to basically said they refuse to sell 500 and only have 250. He said two weeks and they will be fully stocked and ready to sell. He advised to put your email in for notifications and you’ll know 24-12 hours before they go on sale. Super nice and helpful guy. No keytone system either, I dialed their 1-800 number and was talking to him in 5 seconds
2 weeks from today?

I got word that trophyline is 2 to 2.5 weeks out from putting the mission out to the public. And once ordered the platform would be shipped out the next day, or I'd say depending on time of order could be that same day shipping. Either way that sounds good to me...git my email in for the heads-up

d51845e258ba67637e45968055f51207.png

Good sign that’s it’s gonna be soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back