• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Trophyline new product

my money is on it being a camo maybe fleece version of the current saddle. Doubt its ground breaking or heaven forbid (game changing)

Or the dreaded “S” word

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as it’s versatile. That’s all I really want.

If it was a saddle just like they have now, except instead of the 2 inch webbing bridge they put bridge loops on it so a person could put the bridge of their choosing on it, that would be ideal. That, and a waist belt that has a buckle.

If it was a saddle just like they have now, except instead of the 2 inch webbing bridge they put bridge loops on it so a person could put the bridge of their choosing on it, that would be ideal. That, and a waist belt that has a buckle.

Now you’re just talking crazy man.

Seriously though I’d rebuy a TL version like that.

Looks like it’s the same as the mesh, but now available in Mossy Oak Bottomland

You can also my their pouches now

Been using the bottom land last couple days. It's nice. Comphy. Quiet other than the bridge buckle walking in.

I was very comfortable today for 4.5 hours.
My only issue really is I need a PLATFORM.
Don't think I can wait for my predator to come in. Think I'm gonna sacrifice one of many LW. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back