• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Two piece linemans belt

okccj

I miss the old linemans belt from my tree saddle that was two separate straps that connected on the back side of the tree. Every tree I hunt is small enough that I prefer to reach around the tree to connect my linemans belt. Anyone have any recommendations as to how I could recreate this sort of setup with my kestrel.

Not sure exactly how the old tree saddle belt connected? But the only way that I can think of would require a metal connection of some sort and I'm not sure that you want that clanking around behind the tree.

I flinched when I read that you liked that style! My buddy bought one with that style and I thought it was the worst and an accident waiting to happen!

Those were the good ole days Red. If you have even a shred of nostalgia in your soul then you would appreciate that beautiful TL model with the 2 piece lineman's. Remember there was a time when that was the very best available.

I flinched when I read that you liked that style! My buddy bought one with that style and I thought it was the worst and an accident waiting to happen!
Red was still hunting from a TreeLounge when this model came out.

Back