• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Two stick method/Swaider --> Versa aider

SETXsportsman6

So I've been testing out running two sticks rather than 4 along with having 4 cranford screw ins ready to use as needed. I've been using my modded lone wolf sticks with cable aiders, but now have 2 beast sticks on the way. I have a knaider and swaider that I don't use. I considered trying out the versa aider rather than doing cable aiders on the beast sticks, and from what I can tell it's essentially the same thing as a Swaider, just with a continuous loop of amsteel and slightly different way of attachment of the bungee to you. Does anyone have any experience using their Swaider as a Versa aider? Anyone see a reason as to why it should be avoided?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

So I've been testing out running two sticks rather than 4 along with having 4 cranford screw ins ready to use as needed. I've been using my modded lone wolf sticks with cable aiders, but now have 2 beast sticks on the way. I have a knaider and swaider that I don't use. I considered trying out the versa aider rather than doing cable aiders on the beast sticks, and from what I can tell it's essentially the same thing as a Swaider, just with a continuous loop of amsteel and slightly different way of attachment of the bungee to you. Does anyone have any experience using their Swaider as a Versa aider? Anyone see a reason as to why it should be avoided?

Disregard. Found an old post about it.

Back