• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

TX5 Custom Gear's LoneStar 2.0

setxhunter

Vendor Rep
SH Member
When the TX5 team put our heads together to design a new saddle for 2023 we never thought we would be able to top the industry leading design and comfort of the LoneStar. We’re here to tell you that we proved ourselves wrong. The LoneStar 2.0 has all the industry leading features and comfort of the original LoneStar plus some! Our industry leading single panel saddle technology in the LoneStar 2.0 is more comfortable and streamlined than ever before!
TX5 LoneStar 2.0

When the TX5 team put our heads together to design a new saddle for 2023 we never thought we would be able to top the industry leading design and comfort of the LoneStar. We’re here to tell you that we proved ourselves wrong. The LoneStar 2.0 has all the industry leading features and comfort of the original LoneStar plus some! Our industry leading single panel saddle technology in the LoneStar 2.0 is more comfortable and streamlined than ever before!
TX5 LoneStar 2.0
Wish I would have known it was coming out! Just bought the Lonestar early this year to have for this season. Would have luv to got the 2.0. I haven’t even got to use mine yet except to sit in at ground level.

Back