• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tx5

I don't think so. I checked early this morning and have been checking quite often since.

What do you plan to order?

got it, although when I got to the end with tunnel rat it said sold out. I went back through with multicam and it completed.

I got through on the tunnel rat. Excited to try this out. I’ll be trying to get the transformer too. I’ll keep two out of the phantom and these two.

What were your shipping options/charges? Mine allowed me to enter an address but the only button was local pickup. Seemed odd.

I was signed up for an email to let me know when they went on sale........didn’t get an email so I missed again. I Really want to try one of the TX5 saddles but the chase for one is almost too much. Maybe I’ll get an email next time around

I was signed up for an email to let me know when they went on sale........didn’t get an email so I missed again. I Really want to try one of the TX5 saddles but the chase for one is almost too much. Maybe I’ll get an email next time around
They had a live feed said something did not work with the emails. I was following them on fb and Instagram that's how i knew.

Back