• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ultimate Saddle Hunter Side Gig

Kyhunter1

SH Member
Looks like I’m going to be working part time this year as a zip line tour guide. Will be starting training soon. I don’t think they can find a better candidate than a saddle hunter for it. Should be fun, looking forward to it. Its close to home and doesn’t interfere with my current job. A little spare cash will be nice too.

Thanks for the advice. Wouldn’t even think about doing it without the gloves. Im sure some folks will be difficult to handle.

That’s hilarious but where not that kind of zipline. We use harnesses very similar to rock climbing gear and double tethers to the main cable line. These ziplines are hundreds of feet up crossing valleys going down the mountain. Also there are speed breakers built in on the incoming side so not much worry of getting roughed up by noncoherent riders.

Back