• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Uukha Gobi 40# long ILF Limbs Trade pending please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silentoutdoors

I have a set of uukha gobi long limbs that I’m putting up for sell. I’ve had them for about 3-4 and most of the time I leave the limbs on the bow and I took them off and noticed a small mark close to the ilf fitting. I just shipped them back to Breathn and he looked them over closely and it’s just a small mark in the clear. The limbs or out for delivery on the usps truck so I will have them back today. I’m asking 350 plus PayPal fees. Here is picture of the spot.

A2E73A9F-E3CB-4EAB-BD6F-8AE2BA8F80A4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back