• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Vacation whats stores are must hit

Ehlusive

Going from Missouri, to Chattanooga then on to Hilton head. Any must stop shops along the way for hunting gear?

It's DNW but it is a cool shop. Smokey Mountain Knifeworks if it's still around might be on your way.

If you go through Jonesboro, gas up and eat there so you dont have to slow down going through Memphis.
Memphis traffic ain’t any fun but the bass pro pyramid is definitely worth the stop

It's DNW but it is a cool shop. Smokey Mountain Knifeworks if it's still around might be on your way.

If you go through Jonesboro, gas up and eat there so you dont have to slow down going through Memphis.

Yeah we try to fly thru Memphis best we can typically.

We went to smokey mountain knifeworks last year. May try stop at DNW

Thanks guys

Yes, DNW, my bad. I’m guess I’m just so used to telling my friends I’m putting them on DND on my phone.....

If you happen to be coming from SW MO, I would recommend stopping at Packrat in Fayetteville, AR. Great shop and one of the owners is a friend of mine.

When we travel on storm. We are not allowed to stop in Memphis. Too many thieves and rogues. Will steal stuff off your truck while you take a pee.

When we travel on storm. We are not allowed to stop in Memphis. Too many thieves and rogues. Will steal stuff off your truck while you take a pee.
A Japanese friend went to school in Memphis. He got his truck shot up. Thankfully he wasn’t in it.

Back