• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Versa button mod on a 1 stick?

Scooter1234

An idea I want some thoughts on...

I’m going to try this in the next week but wanted to hear input to make sure I’m not wasting my time or too crazy:
The thought is to dremmel down the LW versa button lip to make it mushroom at the top of the bolt just barely, then to use 1/2” or 1” daisy chain. This way it’s real easy to lift the stick, pull the daisy chain off the bolt, and keep moving.

Any thoughts on this or has anyone tried it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used a versa-ball?? On my stick I made last year this whole season. Sounds like what your looking for. Works great for one sticking.

Attachments

• 6453ADE1-A531-4868-A3B8-E00D8B3263DD.jpg
    6453ADE1-A531-4868-A3B8-E00D8B3263DD.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 63
Catalyst makes a speed button as well.

Back