• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Versa button VB1 or VB2? New xop vanish advice?

I10duck

Just getting into mobile setups.

I bought an xop vanish and want to dump the buckle systems.

Which versa buttons do I order from Lone wolf? VB1 or VB2 , are these even different?

Or will the versa/Versa Lite straps offered on this site work with the factory / standard XOP “button or hitch”. ? Thanks

Can you not use the buttons that are on it now? I'd try them with a Versa Lite strap before I ordered new buttons. And if I had to order buttons I'd look at the Beast buttons over the Lone Wolf. And you could always make your own, which would be cheaper and is very easy.

Can you not use the buttons that are on it now? I'd try them with a Versa Lite strap before I ordered new buttons. And if I had to order buttons I'd look at the Beast buttons over the Lone Wolf. And you could always make your own, which would be cheaper and is very easy.
Agree....I have LW and Beast Sticks. I like the way the Versa Lites fit the Beast button better.

Back