• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Versa style straps or amsteel daisy chain

Midmosaddle

Which do you like better and why?
I have a versa strap mini on my predator and love it.
I just bought some lone wolf mini’s and I will be getting rid of the lone wolf straps.
Just not sure which way to go, curious to see who likes what more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never tried the versa straps but I think you’d be very happy with the daisy chains. I used to run 9mm rope mods and now all 4 of my daisy chains (7/64 amsteel blue) are more compact than any one of my old ropes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like versa straps. They are a no brainier to use and also very easy to use on sticks with the buckleless method if using the loops is annoying. I'd suggest you try it on your predator. It's very easy and effective. I started with two minis. Now I have two minis and 4 full sized versa straps. I have used them for a lot of things. If you have a ridge runner platform they work flawlessly with it everytime

Back