• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Vortex Optics GlassPak harness (New in box)

JohnnyB38

Accidentally ordered two GlassPak's. Not going to pay the shipping to send it back. My lose is some Saddle bum's gain. MSRP is $50, I paid $40 with shipping. Shoot me a PM with a decent offer and it could be on the way the next day.

Accidentally ordered two GlassPak's. Not going to pay the shipping to send it back. My lose is some Saddle bum's gain. MSRP is $50, I paid $40 with shipping. Shoot me a PM with a decent offer and it could be on the way the next day.
Dude, I did the same exact thing. You didn't know the Binos were a kit that came with one set did you? Now I've got an extra one stashed in my closet. Lol

The funny thing, I'm not even mad. Like, I went back to the listing on Vortex and sure enough, "Product Description" clearing shows the carry harness. Hopefully someone is looking for a carry bag, otherwise, like you, it's going in the ever growing pile of gear in the garage.

The funny thing, I'm not even mad. Like, I went back to the listing on Vortex and sure enough, "Product Description" clearing shows the carry harness. Hopefully someone is looking for a carry bag, otherwise, like you, it's going in the ever growing pile of gear in the garage.
I wasn't either. I was just like well hell I've either got a good Christmas gift for someone, or I've got a backup. Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back