• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Wait time for Tethrd products?

Dgurry

Just curious as to what’s the average wait time until you received your saddle and other items from Tethrd? I ordered my saddle and accessories back in the beginning of October, at which the site advised in stock with 3-5 weeks delivery. Now my December hunting trip is just around the corner and I’m reading stories of people waiting months. Now hoping to get my items before my season ends in January.

Truthfully, I dont think anyone can answer your question with any reasonable certainty. I'm pretty sure the Tethrd guys are limited to what their suppliers can deliver.....which has been hit and miss. I originally ordered a Mantis and Predator on June 2 with an anticipated ship date of July. Got my Mantis in Oct. and my Predator this week.

I've been really happy with the product though. Hope that helps your expectations. Not saying you wont get it soon either. Just sharing my experience.

Truthfully, I dont think anyone can answer your question with any reasonable certainty. I'm pretty sure the Tethrd guys are limited to what their suppliers can deliver.....which has been hit and miss. I originally ordered a Mantis and Predator on June 2 with an anticipated ship date of July. Got my Mantis in Oct. and my Predator this week.

I've been really happy with the product though. Hope that helps your expectations. Not saying you wont get it soon either. Just sharing my experience.
I appreciate your feedback. I’m looking forward to the product, maybe stop taking orders until the backlog was fulfilled. Remove the 3-5 week delivery message as well.

I was advised the products are being shipped, hopefully within a week. I’ll update later in the week.

Update: received my order just in time for my trip. Can’t be any happier, very well made and comfortable. Worth every penny.

Back