• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Want to buy/trade for/or borrow the Whitetail Adrenaline or similar hunting DVDs

BCHunter

Vendor Rep
I'm working a night shift for the next 30 days, and I need some DVDs to watch! Interested in anything deer, elk, turkey hunting. Already have all the Hunting Beast and Eberhart DVDs.

I do need to learn how to bugle/cow call and any tactics for an archery elk hunt this fall, so any dvd's would be helpful.

I'll pay the to/from shipping if you'd let me borrow your DVDs

Thanks for the help!
Justin

I'm working a night shift for the next 30 days, and I need some DVDs to watch! Interested in anything deer, elk, turkey hunting. Already have all the Hunting Beast and Eberhart DVDs.

I do need to learn how to bugle/cow call and any tactics for an archery elk hunt this fall, so any dvd's would be helpful.

I'll pay the to/from shipping if you'd let me borrow your DVDs

Thanks for the help!
Justin
PM sent

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

This is awesome, I'm going to have more stuff to watch than time!

Still looking for those elusive Whitetail Adrenaline DVDs if anyone has them :)

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Back