• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Want to Try H2 Saddle

HunterBob

Does anyone have an H2 saddle and live near Atlanta, GA? I would love to try one out before buying one. Please pm me if you would be willing to meet up and thanks!

I have a latitude method in Dahlonega, I'm hunting out of it but if you want to ride up one weeknight you could hang in the yard. Also have a JX3 you could try

I'm 4 hours from Atlanta in Alabama and have an h2. I'm new never hunted out of it yet just hanging in the yard. Do you ever come this way?

I'm in MA, but if it helps I bought an H2 for my first saddle last year and love it once I got the bridge length and tether height right. Very happy with it and don't think I'd even want to try a different saddle.

Thanks everyone, I got a Tethrd Phantom as my first real saddle and am just starting to hunt out of it. I am thinking I would like to have a bit more material to cover my rear end. I was trying to decide on the Phantom vs. the H2 before season and ended up going the Phantom route. Would love to simply sit in an H2 saddle to get a feel for it before I spend more $$$.

I don't really go to Alabama but thanks for the offer Cooter! Thanks for the other offers and info too from you others.

Yeah I got an H2 as well but live In North Alabama and I'm 3 hours from Atlanta. If you get desparate PM me. Also, the H2's come in different sizes so heads up. I wear 38 waist and got an XL which is really sized for 39" and up. Wish I had went with Large instead. But its still SUPER comfy.

Anyone receive a new h2 recently? The website is still saying 8-9 weeks and they're building orders placed on July 17.

The numbers are close, but the 7/17 hasn't moved since I placed my order back on July 20. Not expecting anything for a few weeks, but the date not moving since I ordered is a bit dubious.

Back