• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

wanting to make some sticks

wayne r

Hello guys, been lurking here a while now, made my first saddle with my old sewing machine and now want to turn my attention to making a set of sticks from scratch, I have a milling machine so I can make my steps and standoffs but here in the uk we don't get much gear to get ideas, does anyone have a drawing with dimensions they care to share of the standoff brackets, any help would be greatly received, looking at ones you guys use look like they come away from the tree quite far,best regards wayne.
ps here's a stand I am putting together to use different methods of bow hunting, it isn't legal in the uk so I have to travel to france or further afield making me need light gear to help my tree hunting.
View attachment 11119View attachment 11120

Back