• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

We all need this!

Very cool, but would take a lot of brackets to pay for itself. lol Did you notice they converted a bike from chain to belt drive? Cool!

That bike was cool. If I bought this it would be for a toy/tool, not for setting up shop.

Wouldn't it be so cool to have access to your own water jet!

For only $3,500 you can have one cranking by next August.
Did you see they wanted to raise $100k, started just this month and have $680k already?

We can take a collection and buy one for saddlehunter.com. I'll keep it at my house :p

We can take a collection and buy one for saddlehunter.com. I'll keep it at my house :p

Red, I can't even find the store to help out the site. How can I donate my $3.50 toward this? Only need 999 more like me

Red, I can't even find the store to help out the site. How can I donate my $3.50 toward this? Only need 999 more like me
The store has been taken down for now. Bigger and better things coming soon...

Back