• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WE Berserker

ETarrant

SH Member
Anybody using the saddle? And what are your thoughts? I own one and love many of the options mainly the gear loops.

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Recently purchased a Berserker. It came with the bridge adjustment set up for left hand adjustment. Had to retie the bridge to make it right hand adjustable. Had to research how to tie the bridge system correctly to make certain it would be safe as at 65 I don't bounce as good as I used to. I am new to saddle hunting but do usually hunt between 75 to 100 days a season. My wife tracks the number of days I hunt. Yesterday I climbed before going hunting the first time with the berserker. Seems ok and believe like anything else it will be more comfortable with use. Last night I hunted for the 29th time since September in my Tetherd Phantom. Also a comfortable saddle. Hunting from any saddle is amazingly so much better than hunting from a climber.

Back