• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WE perch broke

Wow I’ve never seen something like that yet happen to a WE perch. Curious to see what the customer service will do to remedy the situation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! I really like mine as well and like said above first time hearing something like this. Let us know how they handle it

I finally got around to emailing WE on Tuesday. Customer service responded next day to say they wanted to check with their boss. Today I was told they’re going to replace my perch as soon as I send the old one back because that “never should’ve happened”. I’ve heard some negative things on here about their customer service, especially recently. Definitely not my experience. Hats off to them for backing their stuff. I was pretty impressed considering I bought it 3 years ago.

Last edited:
I finally got around to emailing WE on Tuesday. Customer service responded next day to say they wanted to check with their boss. Today I was told they’re going to replace my perch as soon as I send the old one back because that “never should’ve happened”. I’ve heard some negative things on here about their customer service, especially recently. Definitely not my experience. Hats off to them for backing their stuff. I was pretty impressed considering I bought it 3-4 years ago.
That’s good to hear! I love mine and is the gen1. But that’s a good ‘warranty’

just curious: Was the area that failed part of the casting or was it a weld area? Hard to tell from the stock pics on the WEI website. Looks like it could be either.

Getting ready for the season this year I was digging through some stuff and remembered about this perch breaking. I know it’s late, but wild edge did replace this no questions asked. They saw the picture, asked me to send it back, and sent me a replacement of the newer version.

Back