• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

We Steps

Dressedtokill

Any idea on this? I noticed on of my we steps is bending in. Will WE replace this step?

8f690a997c987876aea7168613ab2482.jpg
4ad5b26c74c209c63429b0eedd2be00f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what the warranty is, but somebody else had one bend on here and I recall being advised to bend it back and it would be fine. Not sure how accurately you can bend it back and once metal yields like that, it will bend easier the next time.

I would contact wild edge direct. I am a big guy and cam mine over pretty tight and have not had any problems. Andrew is a reputable guy

Not sure what the warranty is, but somebody else had one bend on here and I recall being advised to bend it back and it would be fine. Not sure how accurately you can bend it back and once metal yields like that, it will bend easier the next time.

That was me. Mine showed no signs of metal stress or broken welds, so I took it to work and bent it back. I marked it so I will know it will be the 1st stepp out of the bag to use at ground level just to be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bent one too when I inadvertently routed the rope over the leg and tried to cam it. I put it in a vise and bent it back where it was originally. It's been good since.
I bent one of mine very slightly as described back when I first started using them. I can't imagine bending one if the rope was positioned correctly.

For what it's worth, I shoved my standoff in a hitch receiver and straightened her back out. Works fine, but I went from running 10 to 8, and keep that one floating around as one of my practice steps.

Back